An article discussion group
Every month at Hearth to Hearth we read a new article that discusses themes relevant to our creative community. Hearth Ember Matthew Reese facilitates discussions focused on one or more of these themes, but the participants are the driving force behind the direction the conversation goes.
Hearth to Hearth meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 8 pm at Christopher’s in Cambridge. This is a dinner event! Please support our hosts by buying dinner or a drink while we discuss the article.
This month’s article: “Self-Driving Cars Will Make Organ Shortages Even Worse” by Ian Adams and Anne Hobson
- February 2017: “Watching A Brown ‘Hamilton’ With A White Audience” by Gene Demby
- January 2017: “Can I Go to Great Books Camp?” by Molly Worthen.
- November 2016: A video, “Humans Need Not Apply,” complimented by the article, “The Singularity is Near” by Ray Kurzweil
- October 2016: “Get off the treadmill: the art of living well in the age of plenty” by Mark Greif
- September 2016: “Welcome to Airspace: How Silicon Valley helps spread the same sterile aesthetic across the world” by Kyle Chayka